Tuesday, May 1, 2007

another book

Peoples Education just sent me an examination copy of Writing The Synthesis Essay. It's not great for AP, but would be wonderful for a research paper unit, and would go well with teaching MLA documentation.
The company seems very agreeable about mailing out free stuff. The website is www.PeoplesEducation.com. The back of the book contains a 20% coupon on the AP Language text called Analysis, Argument, and Synthesis. If you're going to teach AP Lang., you might want to take a look.

2 comments:

jchris145 said...

I don't know how to initiate a post here, so I will leave a comment. .

I wish all of your students a great test and test experience! Then pat yourselves on the back. You all do such wonderful work and I am proud to be a member of the AP crew. Thanks for all of the inspiration and assistance this year!

Joel said...

I'll return the well wishing. I think you just need to accept the blog invitation in order to join and then post a new topic.

From what I hear, good free response question. I'm a bit disappointed by the word syntax accompanied by AND on the passage (or was it poem). I'll have a better idea when I see the essays.

Oh cripes...IT HASN'T BEEN 48 HOURS!